Friday, September 5, 2008

Pink Paislee in the House










This month Pink Paislee is hangin' at My Creative Scrapbook!! If you want a great kit at a great value, hurry on over, because they are going fast!! Also included are some great Jenni Bowlin papers, Maya Road mask and an adorable chipboard house by Inque Boutique.

On my "Beloved" layout I used the MR mask and sprayed it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (not included). The mask is a vinyl material which easily wipes clean, and has a variety of uses. Check out the DT gallery at My Creative Scrapbook to view additional & creative ways to use this product. And while you're there, stop in and say Hi!!

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Wow, your layouts and mini-book look amazing! Way to Rock the Pink Paislee!!

Holly Denghel said...

Beautiful work. I love the stuff you've been putting out!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin