Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Friendship Award

I received this a Awesome Friendship Blog Award from my friend Chanelle. Thanks hon, you've made my day!!
I just love reading the comments left by my friends. So I am going to share this with some of the girls I love & who have made lovely comments on my blog!

Thanks to you all! ♥ ♥ ♥

I am sharing this award with my girlfriends:

Victoria ~My girl V rocks the paper & digi scrap world!

Cheryl ~She's one super amazing scrapper & card maker!! And provides an endless amount of encouragement & inspiration! Love ya girl!!

Kim ~Fabulous scrapper...the Queen of QK!!

Jane ~ Another fantastic digi Queen and photographer extraordinaire!!

4 comments:

cnelson said...

You are the best girl!! you totally deserve this award! and you have completely made my day! hugs!

Jane F. Smith said...

you are just the sweetest thing ever!! this is a very special award because it came from you!! Thanks Deb!!!

VAWM said...

Thanks so much Debbie! You really put a smile on my face! Have a wonderful day. I appreciate you!

Kim said...

Wow Debbie, I am totally honored!!!!! You are just too awesome for words!!!! Love ya!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin