Thursday, April 9, 2009

Good Friday Faves

Ok, it time for Friday Faves! This week I have 7 instead of 5 and wanted to start off my list with 2 of my absolute favorite charities!

♥ ♥ ♥ Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep is a foundation which gently provides a helping hand and a healing heart for families overcome by grief and pain. Offering gentle and beautiful photography services in a compassionate and sensitive manner.

♥ ♥ ♥ Angels On Leashes is an organization which champions working with therapy dogs in health care facilities, schools, rehabilitation, hospice, and extended care. Through advocacy, education, research and service, Angel On A Leash promotes the role of the human-canine bond in enhancing human health and quality of life.



♥ ♥ ♥ Suze Orman! This woman is amazingly smart! She has very helpful & practical advice for everyone! Our nation is in a terrible economic crisis and sadly there seems to be an entire generation focused on greed and over indulgence! Do yourself a favor and buy this book!




♥ ♥ ♥ The Tax Man cometh...next week!!!! I hate April 15th!! But I LOVE the Beatles!!
One of my all time favorite bands and albums....the Beatles Revolver! I saw Sir Paul McCartney in concert once....fabulous!!!




♥ ♥ ♥ My hubby is a gear-head! Loves hot-rods, motor cycles, chrome, the smell of burning rubber and av-gas!! And who doesn't remember theses with fond memories!
The “Avenue of the Pines” tree air freshener.





♥ ♥ ♥ Marley & Me was just released on DVD! I love that movie!!




♥ ♥ ♥ This is my favorite photo of the week! I have a friend living in Brazil, and he sent me this shot of a sun rise. Wow! What a beautiful way to start the day!!


Wishing you all a Happy Easter weekend!!

4 comments:

pink4u said...

Debbie..you have great faves this week. I love that sunrise picture..how gorgeous!

I used to have one of those air fresheners too!!!
Love the charities you picked <3

Happy Easter to you and your family!!!!
Joanie :)

VAWM said...

Debbie have a super Easter! Hope we can get together soon!

Gine said...

LOVE your fives !!!
Have a great Easter weekend =)

cnelson said...

great faves! TFS! Have a very happy Easter!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin