Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am thankful for........

I am thankful for the many little things in life. The simple little everyday day to day things....as it's the little things in my life that make a big difference. Today I thankful for......

* my loving husband
* my children....I am so proud of the remarkable adults they have become
* the ability to finally walk without the aid of crutches
* a physical therapist who encourages me
* snuggley PJ's
* a warm & comfy bed
* my new oven
* a tank full of oil, as it means we will be warm throughout the winter
* mashed potatoes & gravy
* warm fuzzy slippers
* my dog's slobbery kisses and muddy paws
* Burt's Bees lip balm
* good friends & laughter
* late night phone calls
* lavender scented lotion
* orange gatorade

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin