Wow, this week went by quickly...........hard to believe it's Friday already!! Since my class with Karen Russell started this week, I have photography on the brain. So most of my faves this week are photography related.....but they're awesome and I'm sure you'll enjoy!
1. I ordered an awesome new camera strap from the talented Emily Falconbridge !! Love these! They are all so beautiful, I had a really hard time choosing just one!!
2. I absolutely love my Crumpler 5 Million Dollar camera bag. It's very practical and holds everything I need and then some.
3. I just discovered this really really fantastic blog the other day called I ♥ Faces . I love it!! I have a thing for faces, front porches & grills (not the bbq kind....but the front end of old cars, kind of grills)!
4. My absolutely most favorite lens of all time is my Canon 50mm f1.4!
5. I got new shoes!! I have a wedding to attend and heals are out of the question!! I tried to find a pair of flats that were open enough to accommodate for the swelling on my post-op foot. This is what I came up with. Does anyone remember Earth shoes from the 70's? They used to be really wide, ugly things that made you look like platapuss feet!! Well their styles have certainly changed. I love the rosettes on the toes. I also think these will be great for Spring & wearing with capris!